Friday, September 26, 2008

Chawming... Dahling... simply Chawming!

I've been playing around with this creative's images in my jewelry for a little more than a year, but this past week my friend Ali and I decided to join in on a challenge that Amy put up on her blog. We couldn't resist the image that she offered up check out Amy's blog to see the image.

Here are some photos of our entries:

Ali (sorry i forgot to rotate it! ack!)


Me



Besides the UBER COOL images that she sells on her collage sheets she makes STUNNING jewelry. I bought this little number that I find an excuse to wear nearly every day!

2 comments:

  1. thanks, sweets!

    and just in case you're wondering, i forgot to say that Lexee and i read the stories of Pippy Longstockings over the summer and Pippy always says "Chawming"...

    xoxo
    jul

    ReplyDelete

Oooooh BLoGgEE love!
xoxo
jul