Thursday, February 3, 2011

Online Soldering Workshop with Julee Herrmann


If you've been playing along you probably saw this silliness last week:





Well, This course is hosted by Creative Workshops gets under way on  March 1, 2011. But here's the GREAT news!  it will be ongoing which means that you can sign up any time, download the materials list and get going. You can start right where you are! I'll be accessible for questions in a room set up just for us! To sign up head on over to Creative Workshop's store front Shabby Cottage Studio and get ready to have some fun!


In this course we will make four 2D projects and learn to capture our whimsies and wist within glass and metal. We will use images that tickle our fancy and old lace and ribbon that remind us of all the details we love to touch.



You will be inspired to come up with your own ideas for what you'll solder next.
I have a playful approach which makes its safe to play and relax so that you can really take in all that I'll be teaching you about the tools and the techniques employed in the art of soldering. 





Each lesson is set up to stand on its own so even if you have never soldered before I will show you all of the tools that I use as well as others that I don't so that you can draw your own conclusions.
Typically in a live class I come with my samples all set with the collage already to go. You'll get a chance to watch me go through the process of choosing collage elements and actually putting together each artwork... something that I never have time to actually do during a live class. 










But you will miss all the fun of my singing and dancing during class... sorry :)
Things that past students have said:
That Julee sure is a good dancer! ;) Anonymous – Just kidding...

Here's a real testimonial:
"Taking a class from Julee Herrmann is like playing with Tinkerbell on Neverland!  She is effervescent, amazingly talented, and a fantastically patient teacher who generously shares her pixie-dust-creativity with everyone!  I wish I could be her shadow and play everyday!!"  ~ Lynne L.    

I love Lynne :)

Come ON! Let's Get OUR cRaFt ON!!! 
xoxo
jul

1 comment:

  1. So glad I found your blog. I want to learn how to do soldering on my jewelry pieces. Your class sounds fun too!

    Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete

Oooooh BLoGgEE love!
xoxo
jul