Thursday, December 9, 2010

Winter Break Art Camp for Kids... All ages, really! :)



Hi Artsy People and parents of Artsy People!

A few requests have come in and since the fans are what I live for :) I've decided to host a Winter Break Art Camp. I'm thinking that the mornings of the 20th, 21st and 22nd 9:30 - 12:30 would be helpful for the parents and DEEEEELIGHTFUL for the kiddos. Kids are welcome ages 5 and up!

I have a few fun projects in mind... mini candles, ornaments and a cookie decorating extravaganza! 

Let me know if you have friends who want to join you... the more the merrier at the Herrmann house. 

The fee is $165 all supplies are included. The children should bring a healthy snack and bottled water. Please be prepared to get glittery/gluey/painty! 

Let's GET our CRAFT ON!!!

Happy Merry Cheery!
Julee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooooh BLoGgEE love!
xoxo
jul