Friday, October 31, 2008

Vintage Ladies behind Vintage Glass


Vintage Ladies behind Vintage Glass
Originally uploaded by Julee Herrmann

I am in such a conflicted place right now, can I just tell you that?

Besides doing all of the fun, fabulous and festive Halloween stuff I'm trying to prepare for these big workshops this weekend and I'm torn between which I love to spend my time on more...

These Vintage Beauties or the Feng Shui Shrines???

Why do I have to choose? Well, the HeArt Studio is a loft area in the third floor of my house and its long and narrow so while I have 3 work tables plus a computer station its hard to have shrines going at the same time as jewelry and I love to switch between then constantly... *SIGH*... ahhh to have these worries is truly a blessing, right???

Happy Halloween my LOVELIES!!!
xoxo
jul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooooh BLoGgEE love!
xoxo
jul