Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mermaids and Warriors


Mermaids and Warriors
Originally uploaded by Julee Herrmann HeArt Collective

I was crusing around the SuziBlu Ning site some time ago and I came across some of the coolest people... you know Suzi knows all of the coolest people, right???  Well, I've been working with McCabe from Dancing Mermaid on creating an art camp for kids. She has me so excited about making art and inspiring people that all I can focus on right now is Pink Sparkle and Blue Metallic Paint... there are paper flowers and crayons, painted rocks and stickers that say YOU ROCK!  McCabe is having a give away on her blog for her next program... it sounds really cool... if you happen to be the mom of a precious kid you may want to scoot on over there for information about an amazing way of "scrapbooking" your kids' journey. If you're interested in becoming the instructor of other Mermaid Warriors get yourself there soon, she only has 15 spots left!

I've been playing mostly with Alexia in preparation for our big summer time party, but today I got a visit from two of our neighbors. Lexee ran this show and I just got to sit on the other side of the studio minding my own business. Loved it!!!

Later the girls ran outside with the puppy - she's on Lexee's lap in this picture - you'll recognize the white fluff ball as "Fluffy" - and Alan and I got to share with each other about how sad it can be to be a child of divorce. He gets to visit his Dad is in China in June and couldn't be more excited!

Neat moments with the kiddos today is what will be going in my gratitude journal.

Happy Saturday!
xoxo
jul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooooh BLoGgEE love!
xoxo
jul