Monday, December 5, 2011

Rosette Ornament Tutorial

We have been having so much fun with these little rosettes that I thought I would share the love... I'm good like that ;) 

I first just made a simple rosette to put in the center of my awesome book page wreath and when I saw how cute they were I thought, hey, that's a perfect little project for a handmade ornament. 

The little Herrmann girl and I made a few and then I took the goodies to a girlfriends house and we had a whole girls night in with wine and half a dozen of us gluing, giggling and glittering into the night.

I posted pictures below with short descriptions... if you have any questions let me know and I can clarify! 

Here it goes:


Accordion fold your favorite paper

You'll need 3 of these.

I'm addicted to glitter so...

paint glue on the edges and dip in the good stuff

dig out your fun embellishments 

Find something special for the center

Hot glue them all together 

Layer 'em up

Voila!
If you're anything like me you'll be covering your tree with this delightful little things. 

I'm also thinking that they would be great package toppers in lieu of bows!
No book is SAFE!!!
Have fun 
and
Go get your CRAFT ON!!! 
xoxo
jul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooooh BLoGgEE love!
xoxo
jul