Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Spreadin' the Christmas Love!

So, here it is, at long last... the biggest, bestest, potentially most difficultest patented HeArt Collective Trivia Torture ever!!! What, you may be asking yourself, is HeArt Collective Trivia Torture? Which would tell me that you were one of the unfortunate souls who has NEVER had the pleasure of taking one of my workshops... poor poor soul. :)

So, I'll let you in on a little secret (which hopefully doesn't deter you from coming to the workshop THIS weekend!), during my workshops I like to tease people by asking them random questions about everything from chocolate to Halloween and dominoes (yes, there IS domino trivia!) and I dole out prizes that can be anything from sparkly stickers to rubber skeletons or kazoos!

So, I thought what better way to celebrate the holidays than to torture my friends WORLD WIDE with some trivia about my current favorite subject and all time favorite recording artist, JON TROAST!!! Woot! And yes, this give away is 100% Troast approved :)


amazing photo by my friend Chrysti Hydeck uber talented artist in her own right!

You'll have to email me your answers to keep it fair for everyone!

Here are the prizes:

First prize: Most correctly answered questions will win 3 of Jon's CD's: Second Story, A Person & A Heart and With, From, To



Second Prize: A Lovely pendant from the HeArt Collective (if I do say so myself!)



Thrid Prize: An antique German Bisque Dolly (like the one pictured here)

Ok, ok, without further aideu I give you:

Top 10 Things to KNOW about Jon Troast (as defined by Julee :)

  1. What sort of shoes does Jon wear when performing?


2. How many siblings does Jon have? And what makes them extra special?


3. Besides being a singer/songwriter, Jon has been which of the following jobs:

    A. Garbage Man

    B. Substitute teacher

    C. Airport Valet

    D. All of the above


  1. Where was Jon's most recent concert?

  2. What is Jon's Dad's name?

  3. Where did Jon go to college?

  4. What is the name for Jon's FanClub? (this is a bit of a trick, really!)

  5. What does Jon call his road trippin' travelling show?

  6. What famous radio show has Jon played on?

  7. How old was Jon when he had his first music lessons?


Alright, my lovelies you have until Midnight PST December 17th to email me your answers: julee at heartcollective dot com and then I have until the 24th to pop the winnings into the mail... International players are encouraged!!!

xoxo
jul



6 comments:

  1. I see I am gonna have to do a little research on this one. I love finding out about new people. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    Ren
    raghousenternational.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great giveaway! Julee's pendants are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a terrific turnout at your workshop this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I have been behind in my blogging, but last Saturday was the actual trip. It was a blast! I'll post pics. I have been doing this trip every year for the past 8 years.

    Stay tuned!
    (great blog you have here)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeesh! I'm embarrassed to say, I don't know anything about him. Is it cheating if I google for the answers? Hope you're having a terrific weekend! Love, Serena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I did it. My answers are on their way to you!! xoxo Serena

    ReplyDelete

Oooooh BLoGgEE love!
xoxo
jul