Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend WORKSHOP fun!!!




I can't wait to play with people this weekend!

I'm having a reliquaries workshop here in the East Bay at the Stamper's Warehouse in Danville and a second day of reliquaries down in the South Bay at Scrap Lovers at A Work of Heart!

If you're wondering what a reliquary is, I'll tell you! :) Basically its a little box filled with mementos which is enclosed and soldered for you to wear or hang (depending on its size!)

If you can't make it this weekend, I'll be doing this class once more in the Bay Area at Luna's Memories in Half Moon Bay...

When you call to book your class let any of the shops know that you've read my blog and you'll receive a free collage sheet during the class!
xoxo
jul

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I'm SO glad I found your blog!! I feel like I have wandered into heaven!

    ReplyDelete

Oooooh BLoGgEE love!
xoxo
jul