Friday, September 24, 2010

Enlightenment in Montana

ive done yoga on temples in faraway lands
meditated in the Midnight darkness in front of ancient buddhas
ive gazed into the full moon seeing my own face reflected back at me

this passed week i had an insight i never could have planned for, seen coming or manipulated into being
hanging out in montana
with family
lots of family
seeing the wildness of land
found familiarity where there was none
recognizing a piece of me in vulnerability
lost to years of posturing

dirt
sticks
rocks
ancient history
love
life
joy
simplicity
remember this IS me...
the big ME

cowboy boots and my heart wide wide open just like the sky

enlightenment in montana

1 comment:

  1. Hey Julee!

    Sounds like so much fun and awesomeness!
    You and Kim really make me wanna have some boots!
    Will be difficult to find nice ones over here....

    Hugs,
    Nelly

    ReplyDelete

Oooooh BLoGgEE love!
xoxo
jul