Monday, December 17, 2007

Your friend is so excited!!!

Your friend - ahem! that's me - is so excited its sort of silly, really! I figured out how to get one of those little etsy thingy's onto my blogger page... yes, I have noticed that almost everyone else has already figured that out, but me? I'm slow when it comes to embracing the technology know-how!

I figured it out because I was busy lowering my prices on my etsy items to have a bit of a sale when I saw this thing that said "mini etsy" TA-DAAAAAH!!! It then took me 5 tries to get it into a shape that would fit with my template format thingy, but there it is!!!

I can't wait until my kid is 11 or 12 and is 100% ahead of me with all of the tech stuff. Her main chore can just turn into being my tech guru!!!

Happy Monday, people!
xoxo
jul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooooh BLoGgEE love!
xoxo
jul