Sunday, December 16, 2007

ZNE/PCM Holidaze Craft Craze



Ok, so I did it. I sold some of my soldered jewelery pieces at a trunk show this weekend. I have to say that it is extremely rewarding to know that someone will buy something that I made. I wished that I had just a smidge of experience in doing a show and, well, now I do. I saw that many people had nice display things and neat little prepackaged items all set to sell. I used a little silver tree shaped thing and hung my necklaces on it, but it didn't turn so the back was basically useless. I laid the ornaments on the table which made people think that they were book marks. I had nice little bags and tissue, but not enough room to wrap things up without being on the floor which was also the walkway. Live and learn. I met some neat ladies, saw some lovely things, got a new fun ring and a cool little collage plus a bag of art stuff! My space was only $15 so after my purchases and my space I still made a little pocket money and I met some cool crafty chicas AND I didn't have to watch the Packer Game! All in all a good time! But I did miss Lexee and Simon... they're a cozy family and I'm lucky to have them!

xoxo
jul

3 comments:

  1. Hey girlee! It was so cool talking with u today! Your stuff is really cool, doesnt look like bookmarks to me! LoL Hope to collaborate with u on another event!

    -sewbitchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowsers you're quick! i just barely posted that and then went in to edit an older post and by the time i got back you'd already cruised in!

    it was really fun to see all of the cool things that you do with clothes - you have great style!

    we have to get together soon!
    xoxo
    jul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... if you sell your work, you get to miss football games? I might have to re-think not selling my work anymore! Glad you had fun and made some pocket money, honey! ;-)) HUGS, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Oooooh BLoGgEE love!
xoxo
jul