Wednesday, June 4, 2008

ZNE's Iva, Brandi, Chel and Me!


I have rounded everything up and am about to head out to the Pleasanton First Wednesday Street Fair with my girls from ZNE. Since I brought most of my stock of jewelery to the Moraga Art Gallery for the new show that started yesterday, I had to get my fanny in gear and create a whole new set of pieces...

I'm having a pin up girls "thing" right now... Summer seems to bring it out in me! ;) I did a quick scan of the triple layer ladies before I popped them into my display.

Come by and have some fun...

xoxo
jul

3 comments:

  1. How fabulous you are having a show. I wish I were going to be in the area. Congrats and enjoy the show. Hugz, Scary

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo cute! Love, love, love them!

    Thanks for your kind words about (or despite?) my mess! You made my day!

    xoxo
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love those pendants how can I purchase one? Love your work. ~ Molly P.

    ReplyDelete

Oooooh BLoGgEE love!
xoxo
jul