Wednesday, April 29, 2009

You, me & ZNE Let's get the Party Started!!!


I'm so excited about the upcoming Art Paperie & Pleasantries! ZNE's 2nd annual event is taking place this very week with art personalities, music, and work shops not to mention plenty of socializing! All culminating in the Sparkle Fest of the Year at the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton on Saturday and Sunday from Noon - 5pm with a preview hour and 10% discount for ZNE members from 11am - Noon.

I'm so excited because we'll get to see the art work of so many talented artists - the list is long and peppered with some real celebs... have a peek at the ZNE site for the full line up AND to get a coupon for $1.oo off entry.


I'll be doing some make and take projects including Altering Dominoes 
and making tiny Paper Shrines...  I'll also be showing off some of the cool dominoes that I've received from the Facebook Altered Dominoes Swap that I'm hosting... I love to see each person's take... some of them make me giggle with delight and others are just so outside the box that I'm
 blown away!  All of them are amazing.








I'll have some of my recent works with me... a few house shrines, baubles, and a dozen or so reliquaries...
 of course there will be some jewelry, too... and if we're all lucky some long awaited reliquary kits will be available!




Happy Monday!
xoxo
jul


7 comments:

  1. Everything looks gorgoeus - especially the dominoes - love them
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julee, Had fun at your Make and Take class, loved your little kits but I have to learn to solder first. Hope to take your class at Tangerine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello beautiful !!! It was fun wasn't it?I in turn ad a blast meeting you and Gina and Iva and well, everyone !!! The class at Tangerine was fun... what a sweet shop. Hopeto get down there again sometime and have a chanceto hang outagain, Love ,love your pieces !!! Shrine thingys are cool,and your work is esquisette.Hugs to you Jul, Mica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Lisa, it's me again. Can't find the beginning soldering class listed on the Tangerine website. Are you still planning on teaching it? How often do you teach the class (in case I can't make this next on) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too fun, loved meeting you in person and hope we do so again!
    xoxo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girlie!!! How was ZNE???? I'm SO sorry I missed it this year!!!!!
    Big XO's,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with the mermaid. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Oooooh BLoGgEE love!
xoxo
jul