Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cranes for Peace and Wellbeing

If you've been checking out my other blog or following along some of the posts to my ZNE blog, BookArtz posts, HeArt Collective posts or personal emails then you know I've got a full blown drive for compassion, peace and healing going on right now.

Our planet is truly in need of healing. All of our personal lives include some story that has someone who is struggling in one way or another. As a way to direct my personal energy I've been folding cranes in most of my "free" time. This Sunday, as a service to this movement, Chelise Stroud-Hery (founder of ZNE) is hostessing a party where we can all fold cranes together. If you are local to the Bay Area and can volunteer your folding services this Sunday, Feb 16th, please leave me your email address so that I can get you the particulars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooooh BLoGgEE love!
xoxo
jul