Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What is on your nose???


Mom? Is there something on my face?


June is a CRAZY month for me every year. Why? Well, lucky you asked since you were about to hear anyways... June is like Christmas holidays without the rest of the world understanding that its the holidays. Along with all of the typical responsibilities of life we have birthdays in our family that start at the beginning of the month and head straight through to the end of the month. AND then there is father's day, often there are weddings and graduations always happen in June. Add to all of that the fact that much of what I've been working on career wise is coming together in this, the busiest of all months!

Now, don't get me wrong. I LOVE that things are coming together, I LOVE celebrating my family AND I LOVE being social... but holy mackerel I am busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest!!! Just this past weekend I had my Mother-In-Law (charming as can be, by the way!) come in on Friday, my first gallery reception on Saturday and on Sunday a homemade birthday party for a 5 year old that had 60 guests (can you say LOCO EN LA CABESA?), Monday was my dh's birthday and Tuesday we sent Gramma A on to her next destination. Oh did I mention that on Saturday night while we were out celebrating another friend's birthday I realized I had a fever? Oh yeah... I had the flu and still hostessed a party full of kids!

Today I'm filling out thank you cards and checking email and drinking plenty of liquids.

I hope YOU are well!
xoxo
jul
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooooh BLoGgEE love!
xoxo
jul