Monday, January 28, 2008

New Year's Resolution!!!

One of my goals for this year is to be able to hold a small class in my studio by Mid-March in order to do that some things HAD to change.

So, art this past week has been on hold for the most part. Now, I say for the most part because I am still able to cut out heart shapes and apply glitter by pilfering Lexee's art stash, but that's about it. The Organizing Lady got here last week and put me to work sorting and tossing and assigning things to categories. Container Store has their famous Elfa System on sale between now and the end of the week so I'm really motivated to get it all done so that we can measure, order and install! I'm so excited to have my Studio/Classroom all put together. Just don't ask me where my pliers are!

First class is a Doll House Shrine... and its already booked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooooh BLoGgEE love!
xoxo
jul