Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jon Troast, Big Thanks, Blog Tagging Goodness

I've been tagged! TWICE! This week! :)

My dear friends Valerie and Serena have made a special point to say lovely things about my blog on their blogs... very kind of them! I was so touched what a nice way to be! I thought the prize from Serena had specifically sweet things to say so I think I'll try to share that here...

"This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY, nearness in space and time of relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."

And Val's blog asks me to share three things about myself that you don't already know and to pass this along to three other bloggers... here it goes...

1. Last night at the Jon Troast concert at Tangerine I met Traci Bautista and her puppy Freedom! Here's a picture of Traci with the lovely and talented founder of ZNE Chelise Stroud-Hery with her fur baby Sophie



2. I have what my friends call Singing Tourette's Syndrome which was incredibly difficult to keep in check during Jon's concert last night!!! Here is a picture of Tangerine's shop mistress - Gina Gabrielle with Chel and our hero Jon Troast!


3. My favorite color is blue - like my eyes *blink blink* (not pink though I love it too!)
The three blogs of note that I'd like to share here are:
1.Chelise in the Land of ZNE
2.Tangerine by Gina Gabrielle
3.Traci's KollaJ

4.Jon Troast's Music website

Please visit my friends and have a creative, silly, inspired day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there girl! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Tangerine looks like a dream (I thought that before seeing Chel's post). Thanks to you now I've got MORE blogs to follow LOL. Look at you, radiantly beautiful inside and out. Keep on shining!

    ReplyDelete

Oooooh BLoGgEE love!
xoxo
jul