Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Living In Color with Steph Jordan: COLOR ME BLU...SUZI BLU!

Living In Color with Steph Jordan: COLOR ME BLU...SUZI BLU!

Suzi Blu is definitely one of my absolute favorite teachers and I'm glad to learn more about her on my friend Steph's blog... can you imagine, Suzi stamps??? OMGoodness!


I never would have given myself permission to *DRAW* if I hadn't taken her classes... and while I still have a ways to go before I'm really feeling confident, I LOVE to draw faces and its how I spend those quite "spare" moments...
I bring my sketch pad, pencils and dreamy ideas with me everywhere!


Alexia has done really well and loves to see Suzi's videos and if she hears that funky Suzi Blu video music starting in she'll drop EVERYTHING and come running to see what we'll be learning next...
This picture is now hanging in the offices of Dr. Jurgen Herrmann (her fabulous OPA!)

Go check out Steph's interview and then

Let's Get our CRAFT on!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooooh BLoGgEE love!
xoxo
jul